Sunday, June 10, 2012

My God Loves Me.

One thing I've seen now more than ever is how much my God loves me.
There have been times that I'm home alone just relaxing and even sitting on the computer and out of no where the love of God flows into my living room placing His comfort in me, reassuring me that He has me in His best interest. I've never felt more loved, when in the natural, I've never been more alone. It seems like everyday His love overwhelms me in a greater magnitude than the day before. 


I look back to how I was several months ago and remember being so hardhearted about where I was in life. Almost blaming God for what I thought were "failures" in my life, but now realizing it was Him sparring me. 

His mercy.
Mercy.
Mercy.
I could not be more grateful for His mercy.

When I finally searched it out and saw myself the way He sees me, everything made sense.
I am the righteousness of God in Christ. {2 Cor. 5.21}
I have been made holy. {Hebrews 5.10}
I am pure. {1 John 3.3}
I am loved. {1 John 4.19}
I am beautiful. {1 Peter 3.3&4}
I am anointed. {1 Cor. 12.4-11}
I am everything He is. {1 Cor. 11.1}
All because He lives on in the inside of me.



"But the one who joins with the Lord is one spirit with the Lord."

{1 Corinthians 6.17}

Because I am one with LOVE Himself, I KNOW LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment